Tired of don’t have enough space to storage your things? Your bedroom was too small to have a closet and you just decided not to have one? Master Bedroom Ideas Blog can help you with 10 astute storage tips for bedroom sets with no closets! You will forget you don’t have a closet in your bedroom…
Never underestimate the importance of having a closet. But when you don’t have a closet, you can underestimate the importance of utilizing wisely the space you have to organize all your items.
1. Use an abandoned branch to make a rustic rack.
2. These open shelves with hanger rods will force you to keep your wardrobe organized since it’s essentially part of your bedroom decor.
3. Instead of sliding crates or boxes underneath that peek through your bed skirt, use a storage-savvy platform that sits under your mattress. It’s the perfect spot for storing sweaters you usually throw on shelves.
4. No closet? No problem. Wardrobes are just as handy and can even make a statement in your room. This one is super simple, but a rustic one would look just as fabulous.
5. What do you get when you combine a dresser and a super savvy shelf? Something even more adorable than a closet. This owner’s neutral wardrobe is even calming.
6. No, curtains aren’t just for windows anymore. Here, they block off a few feet behind the bed in a master bedroom to create totally concealed clothing storage — genius!
7. The best thing about this organizer is that since your clothes will be on display at all times, you’ll learn quickly which items you love and which ones you can lose.
8. Don’t settle for one winner. A vertical shelf and clothing rack paired up to become the ultimate duo — maybe even better than peanut butter and jelly.
9. Ready for storage and style? In this all-white room, the colorful hanging clothes almost take on a headboard role.
10. This rustic ladder is the ultimate high heel organizer.