Design Tokyo 2018 starts today, 4th of July, and lasts until the 6th. It is one of the biggest design events worldwide and Master Bedroom Ideas is here to let you know everything about it. With exclusive brands, artists and design lovers all around presenting a modern design and contemporary decor, this is a show you do not want to miss.
There are seven different sections of the show:
- Giftex Tokyo, featuring small lifestyle products in three different zones: Made in Japan, Wazakka & Craft Goods, and Japan Now;
- Baby & Kids Expo, specializing in fashion, toys, baby care products, and maternity goods;
- Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Tokyo, covering all fashion-related products;
- Table & Kitchenware Expo, which will definitely include the popular trend of Japanese pottery;
- Interior Tokyo, which will gather interior products, home decor, furniture, lighting, textiles and more;
- Health & Beauty Goods Expo, to showcase health and beauty products including body care, hair care, and bath products;
- DESIGN TOKYO, for unique, design-oriented products that have been specifically screened by a committee for the exhibition.
While the show will have a special focus on Japanese design, exhibitors will be gathering from countries all over the world, including Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA and more.
Many of these exhibitors don’t show in other shows so it’s an opportunity to discover new designers and products with an emphasis on Asian-Pacific design.
This is an event held annually for everyone who is a design lover, it aims to unify people from all over the world through art and modern design, presenting the latests works done by rising designers and some famous brands too.
You might also like: The Best Moments of The Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit