A Portuguese luxury furniture brand Boca do Lobo has recently launched a new edition of its inspiring design magazine Legacy. This new issue is called Special Designer’s Edition since it honors and celebrates talented and skillful designers.
This edition showcases big names such as Humbert & Poyet, Luis Onofre, Martyn Lawrence Bullard as well as other creative individuals and brands. The magazine is a pure design inspiration that you should not miss!
DOWNLOAD LEGACY MAGAZINE FOR FREE HERE
Let’s see some of the most inspiring aspects of the new magazine. Get ready to observe wonderful contemporary design in all its beauty!
The Boca do Lobo‘s Legacy magazine amazes from the very beginning, through elegant and artistic mood boards. Different pieces by famous brands and designers are carefully selected and grouped to create boards with similar feeling and character.
1. Ornellaia by Assouline 2. Mini Fragrance Sticks by Rituals 3. Primavera by Vista Alegre 4. Convex Metamorphosis by Boca do Lobo 5. Courting Cranes Sculpture by Lladró
1. Kinesis by llulian Luxury Rugs 2. Shoes by Luis Onofre 3. Caring Collection by Rituals 4. Chic Stays by Assouline 5. Naturofantastic Vase by Lladró 6. Once Upon a Time Cabinet by Boca do Lobo & Vista Alegre
1. Shoes by Luis Onofre 2. Glance Mirror by Boca do Lobo 3. N11 Chair by Boca do Lobo 4. Shoes by Luis Onofre 5. Donald: The Book 6. Mini Fragrance Sticks by Rituals
If you are looking for modern furniture pieces for your master bedroom interior, this Glance mirror by a luxury brand Boca do Lobo will be a perfect option. Interesting details and exquisite golden tone conveys a sense of sophistication. Try also combining it with the Boca do Lobo‘s N11 Chair! We think it will look great due to their matching golden elements.
You might also be interested in ICFF – an Inspiring Luxury Design Show.
1. Boca do Lobo’s Marie Antoinette mirror Restaurant 2. Shoes by Luis Onofre 3. Picassiete by Vista Alegre 4. Illulian Luxury Rugs 5. Paradise Vase Animal Life Figurine by Lladró
1. Maka by Illulian Luxury Rugs 2. Shoes by Luis Onofre 3. Diamond Sideboard by Boca do Lobo 4. Courting Cranes Sculpture by Lladró 5. Floris Prato Iris by Vista Alegre 6. Floris Prato Peónia by Vista Alegre
The designer’s pick of this edition is an eye-catching interior design by Humbert & Poyet. It is a French agency that has already gained enormous popularity thanks to their high-end projects, one of which is Aquazzura showroom. Emil Humbert and Christophe Poyet wanted to combine striking graphics and delicate elements for this boutique in Soho.
The inspiring color pallet consisting of the deep shades of blue, purple, green, and pink allows each object to stand out.
This showroom can definitely be considered as a poetic and unique creation. It both shows the spirit of designers and leaves room for efficient presentation of Aquazzura products.
DOWNLOAD LEGACY MAGAZINE BY BOCA DO LOBO FOR FREE HERE
See also: Best Luxury Hotel Suites in France.